tavernoula
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which would it easier for you to give up: TV/cell/web for one day OR your family for one week?

3 posters

Go down

Which would it easier for you to give up: TV/cell/web for one day OR your family for one week? Empty Which would it easier for you to give up: TV/cell/web for one day OR your family for one week?

Post  COCO-LATTE Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:27 pm

For me - TV!!!
COCO-LATTE
COCO-LATTE

Back to top Go down

Which would it easier for you to give up: TV/cell/web for one day OR your family for one week? Empty Re: Which would it easier for you to give up: TV/cell/web for one day OR your family for one week?

Post  koutavaki Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:29 pm

I hardly watch TV so ya, TV it is! besides you can watch all episodes you missed on the net! lol I COULDNT GO A DAY WITHOUT THE NET ( yes Im an addict)
koutavaki
koutavaki

Back to top Go down

Which would it easier for you to give up: TV/cell/web for one day OR your family for one week? Empty Re: Which would it easier for you to give up: TV/cell/web for one day OR your family for one week?

Post  Page Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:15 pm

I will give up anything but my phone. It's rather sad really. Especially since I got my first smartphone. I guess it's been about 3 years now, my phone has literally not left my side. I read books on my phone, I browse the interweb, post on the interweb watch YouTube, listen to my music, organize my work, google maps, got a gps app, play games. It does everything and sadly we have become one. For all intensive purposes, I am a cyborg. Im finding that one phone isn't enough either. I have the iPhone 4 but I also want an android. The reason is one doesn't do everything. Android has features that iPhone doesn't have and the other way around. It's a sad addiction but I can't help it. I like gadgety things!

Very Happy
Page
Page

Back to top Go down

Post  Page Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:39 pm

I also use the phone to watch movies and tv shows on Netflix. I use it as a video camera and a camera. Email text. And uhmmmm. I'm forgetting something. Oh yeah. I use my phone as a phone!
Page
Page

Back to top Go down

Post  koutavaki Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:17 pm

I have an iphone 4 also, have you tried the facetime?? I facetime my friend in Crete like almost everyday! its like hes right there infront of me! its crazyyy!! I love Iphone4!!!
koutavaki
koutavaki

Back to top Go down

Post  Page Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:30 pm

I don't know anyone else with the iphone 4...everyone has an android..I want to do facetime Sad
Page
Page

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum