tavernoula
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retarded Hipsters

2 posters

Go down

Retarded Hipsters Empty Retarded Hipsters

Post  Page Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:28 am

The following is me just talking to myself so don't read. I'm bored and entertaining myself.

So I have this theory how the hipster movement is on the verge of ending or rather transforming into something new. Why? Because there's just too many of them. It's not a thing anymore. It's the norm.
I'm chilling outside this place where there's a high end "rave" going on. I'm chilling. Not attending. My friend is the manager, so I just went to hang with him. Anywho, this chick that's all done up with a short tight dress and the heels. The whole nine yards, pulls up to the party with her bicycle. (Insert head slap here}. Yes. a bicycle. I don't know. I know hipsters need to be oddly unique but come on! The hipster movement is still going strong. I have to revise my theory a little. Power to the soulless people!
Page
Page

Back to top Go down

Retarded Hipsters Empty Re: Retarded Hipsters

Post  koutavaki Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:26 am

can I interrupt your conversation with yourself?

well, if I may, whats a sexy chic, looking all fine, doing at a rave?? showing up with a bicycle?????/ poor girl must be boycotting the gas companies I guess...I dont blame here there lol
koutavaki
koutavaki

Back to top Go down

Post  Page Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:36 am

Raves aren't what they used to be. There's no kids in baggy pants waving glow sticks. That's why i put rave in quotes. The kids that here ravers and are grown-up now are successful hipster douche bags that go to these parties that play "raver" music and they don't ride bikes to make a statement about the environment or to save money. It's a look. Like, "look at me, I'm different by being ironic"
the word irony has lost all meaning because of hipsters. i miss irony. I can't use it in fear of being thought of as a hipster.
Page
Page

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum