Greece responsible for people reading the dictionary

Go down

Greece responsible for people reading the dictionary Empty Greece responsible for people reading the dictionary

Post  Taverniaris on Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:28 pm

For better or worse, the number one word that people looked up this year according to Merriam-Webster, was "austerity," giving the economical noun the vaunted position of the dictionary's "Word of the Year" for 2010.
I say, for better or worse because it was the financial turmoil in Greece that made this word so prominent.
Go, Greece?

Neutral No
Taverniaris
Taverniaris

Back to top Go down

Greece responsible for people reading the dictionary Empty Re: Greece responsible for people reading the dictionary

Post  Hazoulis on Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:11 pm

Yeah. Not only did we invent everything, our tiny nation can control people's actions, GLOBALLY!
We are you overlords!
Razz
Hazoulis
Hazoulis

Back to top Go down

Greece responsible for people reading the dictionary Empty Re: Greece responsible for people reading the dictionary

Post  ouryios!! on Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:45 pm

Taverniaris wrote:For better or worse, the number one word that people looked up this year according to Merriam-Webster, was "austerity," giving the economical noun the vaunted position of the dictionary's "Word of the Year" for 2010.
I say, for better or worse because it was the financial turmoil in Greece that made this word so prominent.
Go, Greece?

Neutral No

papse tis philosophies kai trexa na feris kanena mezze !!!
ouryios!!
ouryios!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Taverniaris on Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:13 pm

Amesos, afentiko! Dio ouzakia mazi me ton meze?
Taverniaris
Taverniaris

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum