tavernoula
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koutavaki & Ouryio

3 posters

Go down

Koutavaki & Ouryio Empty Koutavaki & Ouryio

Post  Page Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:24 pm

So. What do you guys think?. Doesnt look like anyone else is signing up. I'm happy to have this site around and keep it as our own personal blog space. There's a couple opportunities presented to promote this site but I don't know. From what I understand, the number one complaint from people who signed up and people who didn't sign up is that this site doesn't have a mobile version. We can still keep trying to promote this site and hopefully people will join just based on the fact that they want to be part of the parea. The one positive about this site is that it's completely free to run.
The other option is to create a more professional looking site with a mobile version but it might cost some money but it also has the potential to make some of the money back with ads or clicks.
I don't want to promote this site if we go with option #2 because I don't want to be promoting two times. I'd rather promote once when the new site is ready.
And dont get me wrong. Den thelo lefta apo esas. Tha to pliroso ego.
What I would need help with if u guys are willing is the technical aspect in setting it up cuz I'm not that computer savvy.
Anyway. Tell me what u guys think.
Page
Page

Back to top Go down

Koutavaki & Ouryio Empty Re: Koutavaki & Ouryio

Post  koutavaki Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:40 pm

Im no computer or web wiz either but Im willing to find someone who will be willing to help! Ill do my best to see this forum soar! bring good ol Gters back already!!!
koutavaki
koutavaki

Back to top Go down

Post  ouryios!! Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:33 pm

clearly most of the old gters dont want nothing to do with any site that was like greektown!
ouryios!!
ouryios!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Page Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:39 am

It's odd. I know that some of the best times Gters had in their lives were because of GT. I also know that toward the end there was a lot of drama and maybe there's still bitter feelings for some people.
A bunch of them have gotten married and have had kids and simply don't have the time or consider it a priority anymore.
I don't know.
Page
Page

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down