tavernoula
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old Calendar Greek Orthodox Christmas - Who celebrates it

5 posters

Go down

Old Calendar Greek Orthodox Christmas - Who celebrates it Empty Old Calendar Greek Orthodox Christmas - Who celebrates it

Post  COCO-LATTE Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:28 am

I didn't celebrate this holiday growing up, but when I started working and you get a paid day off - I started celebrating Christmas on January 7th! It's actually kind of nice - more relaxed than the December 25th one! I am no hurry to run around the city to distribute gifts, to see everyone for holiday cheer, and my diet technically starts January 8!
COCO-LATTE
COCO-LATTE

Back to top Go down

Old Calendar Greek Orthodox Christmas - Who celebrates it Empty Re: Old Calendar Greek Orthodox Christmas - Who celebrates it

Post  Kopelia Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:24 pm

Old calendar. It's the only proper way. Be jealous because I get presents when everyone else doesn't

Smile
Kopelia
Kopelia

Back to top Go down

Old Calendar Greek Orthodox Christmas - Who celebrates it Empty Re: Old Calendar Greek Orthodox Christmas - Who celebrates it

Post  koutavaki Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:34 pm

I personally dont have a problem. I dont think God has a calendar nor a watch! Nor did he have a birth certificate. There isnt a proper way or a wrong way to celebrate Christmas or any other day! If its 13 days before or 13 days after. Quite frankly, the church doesnt even know when Christ was born or baptized they just ppicked a random date.
koutavaki
koutavaki

Back to top Go down

Post  Taverniaris Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:54 pm

Excellent post, puppy! Very well said. And I noticed you're keeping your house clean.
Warning to all those out there. This is koutavaki's house and she reigns supreme so don't mess with her and her house!!!
Taverniaris
Taverniaris

Back to top Go down

Post  koutavaki Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:11 pm

gav!! thanks chef!!!! Wink Im a tavernoula/Agia Trapeza guard dog! hehe

VVvvvVV <----- my teeth!
koutavaki
koutavaki

Back to top Go down

Post  Page Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:42 am

Your teeth look great! They're so straight and symmetrical!! You must brush and floss regularly.
Page
Page

Back to top Go down

Post  koutavaki Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:48 am

Im a Crest kid!
koutavaki
koutavaki

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down